My favorite comedy movie is Toy Story. It is one of my favorite Disney movies. It’s an interesting movie like a comedy movie, but I also like it because there are some moving scenes.
I thought Stanley Kubrick’s movie The Shining would be interesting. There are horror elements everywhere in the movie, and I was very interested. Even just watching the clip, there were many developments that scared me, so I decided to watch it next time.
I thought the movie Kill Bill looked interesting. I was very intrigued by the mysterious world view of the movie, which combines Japanese and Western styles. There are several Japanese cast members, so I thought it would be very easy to watch.
I don't watch historical movie very often. However, when I watched the trailer I thought that the "The Imitation Game" would be interesting. "The Imitation Game" is set in the era of World War Ⅱ. I wanted to watch this movie after watching the struggle to break the code. https://youtu.be/nuPZUUED5uk
コメント
コメントを投稿